Tuesday, June 28, 2011

i've got something you want.

minced-rosemary

FOOD!

(I know that's not really an appetizing picture, but it's what I had. Deal with it.)

I like to blog about it, you like to read about it.

Most of all, you like to eat it. Or maybe that's just me.

I've created a blog dedicated solely to my cooking adventures. It's called foodbaby and it's the next best thing since sliced banana bread. So check it out!!

I know, after 2 posts in a row about food you thought, "Oh! This is a food blog!" Nope. My bad. So sorry to confuse you. Amy in the World will chronicle the trials and triumphs of my blossoming adult life. High fives for that!

So I hope you stick around here to see what's going on in my life, but I equally hope you check out foodbaby NOW and also in the future so you don't have to, you know, feel bad that you too cannot make an angel food cake from scratch.

It's impossible. I don't think angel food cake from scratch exists. It's a LIE!!!

Anyways....

I just learned a new thing: don't blog when you're tired. You ramble. I mean, I ramble. Maybe you do too.

Ok this post is done.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment